Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're back home!

We're all finally back home after daddy went to Vegas and then mom, dad, Gibson and I met up at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Michigan for Aunt Kristin and Uncle John's wedding. I didn't get to go but mom and dad said it was beautiful. I went to the Ray's house for my first baby-sitting excursion. Grandma JuJu and Kathy took real good care of me, but mom still called three times to check on me. :)

I also got to meet a lot of new family I didn't even know I had! Great-grandma Niedermayer, great-grandma Thomas, and my great-aunts BJ, Pat, Brenda, and Karen. Those ladies sure are crazy!!!

Here's some pictures we took along the way. I'll let daddy tell you about Vegas later.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea - you look so beautiful! I am sooo bummed we were not in town and able to catch up! PLEASE let me know next time you come back to GR!