Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bad Habit #1

Uh-oh...today I figured out how to suck my thumb.  Much better than my whole fist!  :)


3 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Ahhhhh...no more pacifier falling out. I still think we were on to something Derek. ;) She's such a sweetie.

Gary said...

Addy's blog is so cute! We miss her so much! I especially loved the picture with Gibson. He's such a good brother. I loved looking at Lauren's blog, too. I hope she doesn't mind! Her pictures of Addy were adorable, too. Tell Addy I'll see her soon! Love, Grandma JuJu

Tricia Kist said...

Oh, I have a picture of Madison just like that! Addy is just to cute and I personally I think the thumb sucking is cute, too. It is a lot easier then the pacifer too. At least when she is this age. Now, when she is five and starting Kindergarten and still sucking her thumb... I actually made Mackenzie take the pacifer when she started to go for the thumb. Neither is bad. Just what you prefer. Easy now, hard later (getting her to stop the thumb) or hard now (having to keep putting the pacifer in for her), easy later. Throwing away the paci was pretty easy for our other two. We sure miss you guys. We have to get together again soon. Mackenzie calls every baby "Addy" since you guys were over!