Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day


I wanted to also wish you all a good relaxing Labor Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea - how the heck are you?? I just saw pictures of you and your beautiful baby on Lauren's blog! I would love to get your email address. You can go to my blog at theduceyfamily.blogspot.com. Miss you - hi to Derek! -joy (alexander) ducey

the deKorne family said...

Andrea, Nicole forwarded me the link to your blog. What a GORGEOUS baby! So excited for you...hope you are having a blast and sleeping some. :) -heidi dekorne

Anonymous said...

Hi, Andrea amd Derek! You've got a beautiful little one, and I'd love to hold her. Lauren told me of the good time she and Erinn had with you last week. Addy is simply precious! Enjoy very minute with her because time goes very quickly.
Love,
Susanne Fanning

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Pretty sure she couldn't get any sweeter!!