Despite the ever-rising painful gas prices, we were lucky enough to spend a long weekend back home in Rockford. I can't speak for everyone else, but to me, this was one of my favorite home visits ever! There's a new joy in having cousins play together - a set of two-year olds and a set of six-month olds. Life long buddies. Hopefully, no one was too annoyed by the ever present strobe lights as I tried to document the fun! (Warning: This one has A LOT of pictures, but can there ever really be too many?)
The two-year olds (and the BIG two-year olds):
The six-month olds (and lots and lots of drool):
A whole lotta fun:
But the best thing of all - cuddles with Grandma...
Fall Show 2015
11 years ago





1 comment:
Aww,thanks so much Andrea for posting these pics. I agree with you, it was a wonderful weekend having everybody together!! Can't wait to do it again! lol
Post a Comment