Aaawww!! Wow she has certainly changed since we last saw her in Feb. She sure seems to have a sweet personality!! Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!! I don't know what I would do without this blog...probably pest you more to Skype!! Thanks for taking the time to do this. I can't imagine how much time it takes. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload pics to get developed! lol
oh. my. goodness. Claire is so stinking CUTE!! I love it. Almost a little too much:) All those smiles makes me think she's going to have an awesome laugh like her momma!
2 comments:
Aaawww!! Wow she has certainly changed since we last saw her in Feb. She sure seems to have a sweet personality!! Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!!
I don't know what I would do without this blog...probably pest you more to Skype!!
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I can't imagine how much time it takes. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload pics to get developed! lol
oh. my. goodness. Claire is so stinking CUTE!! I love it. Almost a little too much:) All those smiles makes me think she's going to have an awesome laugh like her momma!
Post a Comment