Sunday, August 3, 2008

Addy's New Swing

To celebrate Addy's three week plus one day birthday and to bring to life our last shred of hope for a few hours of sleep at night, Derek went out and bought her the new "Cadillac" of swings. It swings frontwards, backwards, sideways, in an arc, and upside-down. If this thing doesn't work, we give up! JK :)

Here's a sample of how it's working. It's too early for us to uncross our fingers just yet, but we'll see.



I couldn't resist adding this picture either. Look at those lips! I just want to eat 'em up.


Derek also caught some pictures with Addy's eyes open. What a goof ball.


I also forgot to mention Derek couldn't resist picking up Adelyn's first jersey. She is ready for Sunday football.

1 comment:

Tricia Kist said...

She is just a cutie! Both with her eyes open and closed. I agree about those lips. Too cute! Hope the swing works. I hear that they really like the side to side motion much more than the back and forth. They didn't have that with my girls and they never really liked the swing. Good luck! Talk to you soon.