Well the room is finally coming together. As requested I took a picture of the baby and Andrea. Less than two weeks to her tentative due date so today we spent the day taking inventory of what else is needed.
I caught Andrea napping in her chair today, so she is finally starting to slow down.
Here's Annie by the crib.
We added some little birds for the tree...ok it's a mobile I can't paint anymore.
And of course I caught Zima sleeping in the sun, he is always sleeping...what else are cats for?
Thanks for the new pics, you look ready to have that baby Andrea. Prego's always get the look, everyone new I was going to have Olivia soon, when I was at work the friday before I had her, I had the look! hahahahhah Just remember to think happy thoughts, think how wonderful that little bundle is going to be.
I can't believe there are only 12 days til the due date. Kennedy came 10 days early, they were all early, so could be any day now! The room looks great, too! I am so looking forward to seeing this little girl. We had better get a call right away. I am sure Aunt Judy will "sound the alarm"!
2 comments:
Thanks for the new pics, you look ready to have that baby Andrea. Prego's always get the look, everyone new I was going to have Olivia soon, when I was at work the friday before I had her, I had the look! hahahahhah Just remember to think happy thoughts, think how wonderful that little bundle is going to be.
I can't believe there are only 12 days til the due date. Kennedy came 10 days early, they were all early, so could be any day now! The room looks great, too! I am so looking forward to seeing this little girl. We had better get a call right away. I am sure Aunt Judy will "sound the alarm"!
Post a Comment