Claire started the weekend out right by ditching the clothes and hitting the bottle...
...while Addy and I had pancakes for dinner. (The men in my family will appreciate the effort shown here by making them possible for Addy to eat.)
I tried my hand at giving Addy a haircut. It turned out a bit shorter than planned but she isn't nearly as hot all the time. I like to call it her "puppy cut".
(This picture I just think is so sweet since I can never capture her smile on camera. Too bad I'm missing half her face...)
On Saturday, we ventured to the park to see McHenry's fireworks. I fell in love with "The Suburban" all over again. Anything I could possibly need was stored somewhere in or on it and both girls were contained in the large crowd!
We spread out our blanket, had some dinner, and waited for the show. We had a GREAT time! Adelyn had her ears plugged throughout the entire firework display but was singing and dancing the whole time. Claire bounced and clapped through the whole thing. (I just realized how much their two separate reactions are really true to their personalities...)
On our way back to the car I found two abandoned glow-bracelets on the ground and gave them to Addy. This a picture of her sleeping in them. :)
Addy and I (and Gibson) on a special reading picnic...
...sooo peaceful...
...Until Claire horned in...
Later Claire was so exhausted she actually slept like this!
...And just some sweet pics of the girls. (I know some day we'll have to battle that thumb, but for now I find it so sweet.)
Then Daddy got home and we got to play in his tent!!!






2 comments:
Andrea, thanks so much for the wonderful pictures! I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule of changing diapers, feedings, bathing, baking, picking up,laundry,etc.
I know my family and friends enjoy seeing them. Love to you all!!
I love seeing your pictures too.Your pictures always brighten up my day. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the "Claire weird sleep position" picture. I love that Addy slept in her glow bracelets. I have to admit that I fell asleep holding mine as well. They still glowed a bit in the morning :)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment