We went out to Rosebud on Rush, a restaurant that we weren't really impressed with. The calamari stunk. Addy got some noodles to eat, she threw them all over the floor. I guess that should of been an indication of the dinner to come. Note to self, now I am aware why its a tourist trap but we figured "hey, why not?" It was fun traveling on the train with Addy, which some might think is a little crazy. Andrea got her first experience of changing a dirty diaper on a train, if you at all know what a bathroom on the Metra is like, well she said "that was interesting." I am sure the other passengers appreciated the dirty diaper wasn't changed out in the open.
Overall it was a great time with the family, and we are planning more frequent visits in the city, we are so close and we never take advantage of it. Until the next time...


2 comments:
I was in Chicago on Saturday, too, and even made a stop at the bean! Too bad we didn't run into each other.
Sorry we couldn't of met up..Let us know the next time you are around Chicago.
Post a Comment