We're glad you like your exersaucer, Addy! Keep up the great blogging. We love all of the cute pictures.Love,Sarah and Dan
Addy, you are getting SO big! I can't believe you are now big enough to sit up and play. Such a big accomplishment little cutie!
I can't believe how much she looks like you Annie.(Derek, I know how it feels...Maddie is Tom's clone... :)She is just so stink'n sweet.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We're glad you like your exersaucer, Addy! Keep up the great blogging. We love all of the cute pictures.
Love,
Sarah and Dan
Addy, you are getting SO big! I can't believe you are now big enough to sit up and play. Such a big accomplishment little cutie!
I can't believe how much she looks like you Annie.(Derek, I know how it feels...Maddie is Tom's clone... :)
She is just so stink'n sweet.
Post a Comment